- Just Jazzy is a neutral berry shade.
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty - free
- Paraben, phthalates and sulfate - free
- Gluten - free
- Vitamin E infused
- High color payoff
- 4.7 ml of product (45% more than other brands)
- Non-drying, feels weightless and comfortable once dry
- Made in the U.S.A. at our ISO/GMP Certified Laboratory
- Our lab is licensed by the California Department of Public Health for Cosmetics Manufacturing.
- Each unit contains:
- - 1 Liquid Matte Lipstick (0.16 oz./ 4.7 ml)
Have you met your matte?
We know the feeling, sometimes you think you will never find 'The One.' You've had your hopes up many times only to be let down by a liquid matte lippie that didn't meet your expectations.
It can be extremely frustrating.
That's exactly what we felt ourselves. That is why we channelled our frustration in creating a list of what we think the ideal liquid matte should be.
We searched far and wide and found a team of skilled chemists at our California based ISO laboratory who rose to the challenge and delivered on every single requirement on our long list.
The result is our custom, non-toxic matte formula, so comfortable and weightless, it's what lipstick dreams are made of. Best of all, it's vegan and free of cruelty, paraben, phthalates, sulfates and gluten. We've enriched it with Vitamin E for healthy and supple lips.
The moral of this story? Sometimes frustration can be a good thing. It's what drove us to create a matte formula made for your beautiful lips. I guess you can call us the ultimate matte-maker.
How to Apply
- - For maximum long lasting effect, exfoliate lips before applying.
- - If you don't have time to exfoliate, make sure you remove any peeling skin on your lips before application to ensure a smooth coat.
- - Position the doe foot applicator on the corner of your bottom or top lip and glide to the other corner. Fill in the rest of your lips.
- - Wait for 1 to 2 minutes to dry. While your lips are drying it's best not to rub or press them together for a super smooth finish.
- - Our formula is highly pigmented so you only need 1 coat.
- NOTE: Avoid oily/greasy foods but if you can't help it, don't worry, our formula is long lasting but fades evenly like a traditional lipstick when it comes in contact with greasy foods. That means you don't have to retouch right away.
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane/Dimethiconevinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Synthetic Beeswax, Octyldodecanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E), Lauroyl Lysine, Flavor, Sodium Phenoxyethanol, May Contain (+/- ): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)